1. A2Z Transport LLC agrees to have vehicle(s) described on quotation shipped on or about the dates requested. A2Z Transport LLC will find a licensed Carrier (agent) to fulfill the terms and conditions of this agreement. A2Z Transport LLC does not guarantee a specific pickup or delivery date.
2. This order is subject to all terms and conditions of the Carrier’s bills of lading, copies of which are available at the office of Carrier and are incorporated herein.
3. Carrier’s responsibility begins when the shipper or his agent signs the bill of lading at pickup, and terminates when the shipper or his agent signs the bill of lading at delivery. A2Z Transport LLC must be notified, should the shipper be unavailable for pickup or delivery, and his agent must be designated at that time. If a carrier is sent out and vehicle cannot be picked up there will be an additional \$75.00 rescheduling fee.
4. A2Z Transport LLC hereby notifies shippers that their vehicle will be driven on and off the transporter, or to and from the transporter at the pickup or delivery site. Should the carrier be unable to access either site, this does not relieve the consignee from making a reasonable effort to meet the truck at a suitable location. In order to fully deliver your vehicle you must be willing to travel up to 5 miles from the designated pickup or delivery point.
5. All vehicles to be delivered with a balance due shall be paid by CASH, MONEY ORDER or CASHIERS CHECK ONLY (US funds). Should delivery be attempted after attempted notification (3 to 24 hours voice notification to phone numbers provided by shipper) and shipper or his agent does not have proper funds or is unavailable to receive delivery, vehicle(s) will be taken to and left at the nearest terminal at the discretion of the carrier, where shipper will have to retrieve and pay for storage or redelivery fees.
6. A2Z Transport LLC does not guarantee transport by any specific driver/carrier.
7. If you are shipping an inoperable vehicle, you may be required to help load and unload said vehicle at the discretion of the driver. Should vehicle(s) become inoperable during transport, \$150.00 will be due at time of delivery in addition to any other money owed. It is the shipper’s responsibility to make sure the vehicle is in proper working order. Problems, such as but not limited to, a dead battery, bad alternator, loose cables, etc that makes the vehicle inoperable during transport will increase the transport price by \$150.00.
8. A2Z Transport LLC or its agents will not knowingly transport vehicles with personal or household items in the passenger or trunk compartment. Federal regulation prohibits A2Z Transport LLC or its agents from doing so. If such items are shipped unbeknown to A2Z Transport LLC or its agents, such items become the sole responsibility or the shipper. Should damage occur in your car you will be subject to additional fees at the discretion of the transporting company. This is Federal Law and under no control of A2Z Transport LLC.
9. A2Z Transport LLC or its agents will not be responsible for vandalism, acts of God (fire, flooding, hail, sand storm, tornadoes, earthquakes) or objects flying from the road or sky during transport. Shippers should maintain their own insurance for these reasons. Enclosed transport is available at a higher price if necessary to ensure the condition of the vehicle.
10. Shipper is responsible for preparing the vehicle(s) for transport, all loose parts fragile or protruding accessories, low hanging spoilers, fog lights, antennas, etc., must be removed and/or properly secured. Any part that falls off in transit is the shipper’s responsibility, including damages done by said part to any and all vehicles involved.
11. If damage should occur, all money owed for transport must be paid to initiate a claim. Damage must be noted in the proper place on the bill of lading, and signed by driver and shipper, regardless of weather, or time of day. Signing the bill of lading without any notation of damage verifies that shipper or his agent has received the said vehicle in good condition, and that A2Z Transport LLC and its agents are relieved of any further responsibility. Shipper or his agent MUST check the vehicle thoroughly.
12. A2Z Transport LLC and its agents must also be notified of any damage by phone within 24 hours. Shippers must submit in writing a description of damage, clear pictures, and 2 estimates within 10 days of receipt of said vehicle directly to the designated carrier for any resolution to be initiated. A2Z Transport LLC will support you in this effort should such a problem occur, but in no way will A2Z Transport LLC accept responsibility for any negligence of the assigned carrier. If your vehicle is valued at a higher than market rate, we suggest you purchase a special insurance rider OR pursue the enclosed transport option.
13. Shipper specifically waives any right to judicature of this matter at any other location. A2Z Transport LLC can only be liable for up to the amount of the deposit located on your quotation. In no case can A2Z Transport LLC be held liable for the designated carrier’s damage. A2Z Transport LLC will provide carriers insurance certificates and carrier information should any controversy arise.
14. If you place an order with us, you have the option to cancel any time prior to your vehicle being assigned to a transporter you will be charged a \$75.00 administration fee, the remainder of your scheduling fee will be refunded (minus transaction fees if a credit card is used for deposit). If your vehicle is booked on a transporter before you fax or email your cancellation, you will lose the amount of the deposit. If you cancel your order prior to assignment of a Carrier you will receive a FULL refund of all monies paid to A2Z Transport LLC and no more. It is the goal of A2Z Transport LLC to only get paid if we perform the service of Auto Transport Broker. If a Carrier is assigned to your order and then you cancel your order, for any reason, a \$75 fee must be paid to the Carrier for gas, logistics and lost fees.
15. A2Z Transport LLC is a licensed and bonded Property Broker. WE are responsible for booking the shipment of cars with a licensed and insured Motor Carrier Corporation, who handle their own damage claims. It may take a few weeks to process your claim, since the drivers must return to their terminals with the original Bill of Lading condition reports. A2Z Transport LLC does not transport your vehicle or ensure it’s transport. A2Z Transport LLC provides the services of finding a licensed (by the Dept. of Transportation) & insured (we personally call the insurance company of the Carrier prior to dispatching the order) Auto Transport Carrier and logistically bringing the Carrier and the Customer together.
16. A2Z Transport LLC will not be responsible for demurrage at any Port Facilities.
17. By submitting your order online, A2Z Transport LLC understands you are placing your order and accepts the terms and conditions (in lieu of your signature) found here and on A2Z Transport LLC website. By sending a faxed check to A2Z Transport LLC OR by giving your Credit Card information to Paypal OR one of our representatives to book your order with us, you are agreeing to all of these Terms & Conditions.
18. Customers must make their vehicle available during the transport time, if the vehicle becomes unavailable at any time after the order has been placed and a carrier has been assigned, A2Z Transport LLC holds the right to cancel the order with no refund.
– Damage to undercarriage, exhaust system, suspension, wheel bearings, tie downs, brakes, alignment, tuning, charging system or battery. (No evaluation is made of these components or systems at pickup location) therefore A2Z Transport LLC or its agents do not accept responsibility for them.
– Damage not detected at pickup location due to poor weather or lighting conditions.
– Damage to car phones or antenna under any condition (suggests that they may be removed)
– Loss of or damage to audio or video equipment not installed at the factory. Including antenna that does not retract to within 3 inches of the vehicle’s body.
– Damage or fines incurred because the shipper left personal or household items in the vehicle.
– Damage caused by fluids or objects flying up from the roadway, or out of the sky.
– Damage to cloth or vinyl convertible or decorative tops over 2 years old.
– Damage to T-tops, boots, bras, caps, or any other type of canvas covering.
– Damage caused by leaking fluids, such as battery acid, motor oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, power steering fluid, radiator coolant, or fallout resulting from acts of god.
– Damage caused by freezing of the cooling system and/or battery.
– Damage caused by failure of factory tie-downs or pull through from tie-down holes.
– Damage to, or caused by any vehicle that cannot be driven on or off the transport under its own power. (Vehicle will not run, or has lost its braking system).